Thursday, February 19, 2009

Orphanage visit day!!!







Today we visited the orphanage and Marika's finding spot!! It was an unforgettable day and the orphanage staff were most welcoming. Ms. Tang and the nannies are true gems and there is so much love there. So, Trena, Erin, Sue and Sheri will be happy to know that I gave lots of hugs and kisses and snapped a ton of photos. Here are just a few. I have lots more that I will email each of you privately. The orphanage staff treated us to a wonderful Chinese lunch, then we visited the orphanage and M's finding spot. It was an emotional day, and one that we will never forget. Mari was happy, happy happy, especially when she got to play with her friends again. She continues to be sweet as pie and I am the luckiest mama on earth. I will post a few more pics. Thanks to everyone, Kathleen, Judy, Mia and Marika.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! Tears are just flowing...They all look wonderful =0)

    Look how they are all dressed up...Oh my everyone is darling. I cannot get enough! Look at Juni's face! She is so striking...and that photo of LL reaching for Mari's hand! And my sweet Maia...Ahhhh

    This is amazing---cannot wait to see and hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew the hand shot would get you Erin. They are just the sweetest sisterhood ever! They do all look adorable in their little outfits.

    Juni looks so intent, I wonder what she is thinking. Those are photos of us with Jia....wonder what is swimming in that head of hers...under that mop!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a blessed Mommy for sure. Your sweet daughter's look so happy!! So much fun for you all!
    Sheri (Chu Xia's Mommy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special, special day for you. The song "Love Can Build a Bridge" keeps going through my head. We are truly blessed to share our lives with these wonderful little beings. I am so happy things are going so well. We can't wait to meet Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your visit at the SWI. So sad that we were not in a position to be able to visit ourselves, however, so happy to be able to have an insight though your visit there, as well as other families that were also able to visit. Thank you again for sharing! Your pictures are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete